Reminiscing the days when you had to snip out the whole chunk of a video instead of just blur video portions that scrutinize your privacy. Thankfully, the latest apps to blur videos on iPhone come with technologies that can blur faces, video backgrounds, and segments of video clips.
Video blurring apps on iPhone basically blur parts of videos to oversee any video privacy and sensitivity factors. We have brought under-light a collection of the best apps to blur videos on iPhone. Almost all apps discussed in this blog can defocus moving entities on videos and turn them into censored videos without any objections.
10 best apps to blur faces in videos on your iPhone
Along with blur video functionality as the baseline, we have analyzed several video blurring apps that feature other exquisite functions to enhance the mobile video editing experience. Amid those, we have narrowed our selection to the best apps to blur videos on iPhone.
Here are the 10 best apps to blur video on iPhone
- Blur Video Editor
- Video Mosaic App
- Pixelify – pixelate blur video
- Video Toolbox Movie Maker
- VLLO – Video Editor & Maker
- KineMaster – Pro Video Editor
- BlurEffect-Blur Photo & Video
iOS 11.0 or later.
With the tagline mosaic and blur video, this video editing app has no trouble blurring part of a video. With this app on your iPhone, you can choose between 4 convenient blurring modes to customize a piece of video content with distinct blur effects.
- 4 Blur modes; Simple, Basic, Timeline, Face tracking mode
- Blur size adjustment facility
- Convenient to use video markers
- Smooth slider to select portion of the movie you like to modify
Blur Video Editor
iOS 13.0 or later.
Blur faces and sensitive content on a video using Blur Video Editor. It’s simple and effective. Unlike many other apps, this app gives you scope to blur or defocus multiple objects at the same time on a particular video. Moreover, the usability is also kept very simple on this app.
- Pixelate faces and sensitive objects with style
- Multiple blurring areas at the same time
- Convenient UI that is easy to use
- Smooth object selection option from the image
Video Mosaic App
iOS 12.0 or later.
This app helps create movies with pixelated effects. In addition to that, you can add a mosaic layer to any part of the video without any trouble. You can choose the shape for blurring any moving object on your video or simply defocus the whole video at once using this app.
- Select any shape for blurring face or any object on a video
- Pixelate the whole video if you want
- Simple finger gesture to blur small portions or face in a video
- Multiple video filters to enhance your video content
Pixelify – pixelate blur video
iOS 13.0 or later.
Make your video safer using the focused blurring option and other useful privacy-enhancing features. With this app, you can conceal the whole object or person in the video. In addition to that, you can use this excellent app to musk root data and prevent them from possible scrutiny.
- Blur focused objects such as vehicle number-plate or faces on the video
- Use block concealer to cover up moving objects or the whole person
- Musk metadata or root data from the movie
- Erase location stamps or data from the video clips
Video Toolbox Movie Maker
iOS 6.0 or later.
It is a comprehensive video editing app for your iOS supported devices. Video Toolbox Movie Maker comes with a whole collection of video enhancing features, including video blurring, editing, and adding various video FX. Apart from being feature-rich, this app has an easy to use UI.
- Blur video portions like a pro
- Clean UI to store videos that went through enhancements
- Good collection of video transitions and editing tools
- Highly customizable tools to add lines of layers to maintain video privacy
VLLO – Video Editor & Maker
iOS 12.1 or later.
VLLO- Video Editor & Maker is another effective blurry video app on the App Store. Although it was designed for iPad, the iPhone version of the app is also available. This app is a perfect choice for vloggers. It gives you a range of video blurring options to conceal objects on the go.
- A full-fledged video editing option
- Integrates a library of background sound effects
- Precise control for perfect focused blurring on any video
- Super convenient video saving option as individual projects
KineMaster – Pro Video Editor
iOS 12.4 or later.
With KineMaster- Pro Video Editor, carry out video editing and enhancing like a pro. The app is literally packed with goodies; the blur part of a video is one of them. With this free app installed on your iPhone, you might never need a second video editor on your device.
- A comprehensive library of video blurring options
- Professional-level video tweaking and enhancing options
- Built-in basic graphics and animations studio
- Take complete control over video colour and quality enhancements
BlurEffect-Blur Photo & Video
iOS 12.1 or later.
It is an easy-to-use app for iPhone to blur still photos and video clips. BlurEffect-Blur Photo & Video has a comprehensive collection of mosaic blur options to confirm privacy. It not only fades away video portions with various effects but also does it with distinct shapes.
- For blurring any object, just touch and select it on the video or images
- Adds up multiple pixelating effects on focused areas.
- Simple implementation of motion blur on a selected movie
- Adjust blur intensity with multiple predefined mosaic shapes
iOS 14.0 or later.
The last app on the list of best free apps to blur faces in videos on your iPhone is the iMovie. This app doesn’t have a video blurring option, but it’s packed with movie editing tools that provide various layering effects. The integrated video effects can fill up your video privacy demands.
- Multiple movie-making themes
- Various pre-set to give your video a professional look
- Add customizable video backgrounds to enhance your content
- Choose among multiple background sounds for your video
The availability of video blurring apps for iPhone is narrow. However, to write content like the best apps to blur videos on iPhone, we carry out extensive analysis at the user level.
We also go through the latest user reviews on the App Store for each of the apps. This is because we want you to get accurate profiles of every app before you use one.
Do apps to blur faces in videos sound interesting? Then you might find the blog on the best free photo editor apps for iPhone even more informative. If you like to get updates about the newest apps on the App Store, we suggest you stick with us.