When it comes to music, people have varying tastes. Although an iPhone has built-in EQ settings of its own, they aren’t good enough for audiophiles. You would need third-party EQ apps for iPhone and iPad for customizing the sounds of your music.
Though there are many music EQ apps you could download for free from the App Store, not all of them are great. In order to help you out, we’ve taken the time to compile a list of the best equalizer apps for iPhone and iPad.
Best EQ apps for iPhone and iPad | Top 11 Choices
With the EQ apps on your iPhone or iPad, you could turn into a music wiz and modify your songs to suit your taste. You can play around on your iPhone or iPad by adjusting the bass, treble, and boosting sound with a music equalizer app. Keep reading this blog to follow our in-depth review on the 11 best EQ apps for iPhone and iPad.
List of the 11 best EQ apps for iPhone and iPad
- Equalizer Fx: Bass Booster App
- Equalizer+ HD music player
- Bass Booster 3D + Volume Boost
- Equalizer – Music Player with 10-band EQ
- Equalizer & Bass Booster
- Flacbox: FLAC Player Equalizer
- Equalizer+ Music and Podcasts
- Boom: Bass Booster & Equalizer
- Music Player X Audio Equalizer
- Evermusic Pro: offline music
- EQ Player
The Equalizer Fx app is the best music EQ app on this list. A great part of this app is that it has the most straightforward user interface, making it very easy to use.
It has a 7-band customizable equalizer controller that you may use to fine-tune the sound. The Equalizer Fx app has multiple music equalization presets, such as Bass Booster and Reducer, Flat, Classical, and more. By mixing your EQ presets, you can create your own custom equalizer settings.
- 7-Band EQ Settings.
- 15+ music equalization presets.
- Create custom equalizer presets: Acoustic, Bass Booster, Bass Reducer, Flat, and many more.
- Excellent sound booster to bass boost songs.
- Access music from the cloud and play offline.
- Music visualization with customizable background and colors.
- Play music in the background.
Learn how to bass boost songs on iPhone using the Equalizer Fx app
Our next pick from the list is the Equalizer+ HD music Player app. It is an all-in-one music app with tons of features that helped it to make this list. On top of all that, it has a 7 band equalization and a bass booster. It also has AirPlay compatibility and great visualizers. Equalizer+ HD imports its music from cloud storage and can play it in offline mode.
- 7-band equalization settings.
- 10 equalizer presets from genres: Flat, Pop, Rock, and many more.
- High-quality Bass Booster setting.
- Supports most Audio formats.
- Spectral visualization of sounds.
Bass Booster 3D+ is one of the best EQ apps for iPhone with an excellent volume booster. It has a wide range of equalization and surrounds sound. Depending on your mood, the kind of music you’re listening to, the sort of headphones you’re using, and more, you may customize the presets to suit your needs. Customize your equalizer settings and frequencies, and simply manage your music library using the Bass Booster 3D+ app.
- Sound booster to amplify your volume.
- Create 3D sound effects with manual equalization.
- Organize and categorize your music playlists.
- HD full-range Surround sound quality
The Equalizer – Music Player is the following app on the list and is one of the best EQ apps for iPhone and iPad. With this app, you’ll be able to adjust the frequency of your favorite tracks and get the sound you want. The Equalizer – Music Player app has 10 band EQ settings and a multitude of presets for you to choose from.
- 10-band EQ with a large collection of presets.
- Powerful Audio Player.
- Easy management of playlists and music library.
Equalizer & Bass Booster app with its 10-band equalizer is the next best EQ app for iPhone. You can fine-tune your music with more than 16 EQ presets and experience a 3D surround sound system. Additionally, you can turn down the bass and treble for a clearer voice. It has a great interface and easy-to-use EQ sliders to get the desired results.
- 10-band equalizer and 16+ EQ presets.
- Increase or decrease bass with simple adjustments.
- Import music from Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive, and library.
When it comes to the Flacbox app, it is both a powerful music player and an audio equalizer. With this app, you may listen to music from online cloud storage, your computer, or external storage in a wide variety of audio formats. Other features of Flacbox include professional audio equalization, auto-music syncing and speed adjustment for playing, and audio bookmarks for quick access to favorite tracks and a background mode to improve the audio experience.
- Powerful audio equalizer settings and bass booster.
- Multiple built-in presets.
- Powerful music player.
Equalizer+ Music and Podcasts app is the best way to amplify the sound quality of your iPhone or iPad. With this app, you can enjoy not only music but also audiobooks and podcasts. You can create personal playlists, imports songs from the cloud or Apple Music. Additionally, the Equalizer+ app has more than 20 EQ presets with great audio quality.
- Listen to Audiobooks and podcasts along with the music.
- 20+ equalizer presets.
- Customize your sound.
Next in line for the best EQ apps for iPhone is the Boom app. The app can give you the experience of a 3D surround sound system on any headphones. Additionally, you can play with the music by using its customizable 16-band EQ and its many presets. Boom is also a great music player app, allowing you to play songs from the local iTunes library and other music streaming services.
- 8- or 16-band custom EQ.
- 29 equalizer presets.
- 3D sound surround system.
Music Player X is a simple, lightweight EQ app for your iPhone and iPad. Its 3D Audio FX with custom frequency and radius enhances your listening experience. The 5-band equalizer is specially designed to simplify fine-tuning your music for your ears. Additionally, you can customize the color theme and text size for a more pleasing look.
- 5-Band EQ with 3D Audio FX.
- Customize EQ and music settings.
- Easy management of music playlists.
Evermusic Pro is a powerful music player with a built-in equalizer that offers a wide range of features. The app comes with a 10-band EQ that you can use to customize your music to your liking. You’ll also find support for a wide range of audio formats such as MP3 and others. Additionally, you can enjoy your music with this app even when you’re offline.
- 10-Band Equalizer settings.
- Enjoy music offline.
- Supports multiple audio formats.
11. EQ Player
EQ Player is one of the most user-friendly EQ apps for iPhone and iPad. With its easy-to-use user interface and EQ settings slider, you can adjust your music to your liking. The EQ Player app comes with a 3D reverb effector and EZ mode. You can adjust your music manually and professionally. Additionally, it includes all the basic EQ presets that allow you to change the music to your taste.
- 16-Band built-in equalizer.
- Simple navigation and UI.
- 3D reverse effector.
So, if you’re ever wondering about the best EQ apps for iPhone and iPad, this review will be helpful. The list of best equalizers for the iPhone may change with time. However, we at Xlightmedia pride ourselves on offering the best reviews to our readers. Check out our blog on the best bass booster apps for iPhone if you enjoyed this post.