Do you maintain a TikTok profile? If yes, You must have stored a considerable volume of messages on your TikTok inbox, and now might be the perfect time to clear them all. If you want to delete TikTok messages on iPhone, there are some easy procedures. We will walk through the processes to answer the focused query of how to delete TikTok messages on iPhone.
How to delete TikTok messages on iPhone- Easy steps
In reply to the query of how to delete TikTok messages on iPhone, you first need to decide whether you want to remove all chat conversations at once or a single reply in particular. An early decision will eventually save you some time in the message-removing process on your TikTok account. The procedures are quick and straightforward for both ways on your TikTok. Here’s how the processes go:
Deleting a selected TikTok message from iPhone
First, you have to launch your TikTok profile when you want to delete a particular message or a single chat conversation string from your TikTok account. From your TikTok profile, tap on the Notifications. You will get an inbox icon at the top right corner of the notification window. Now you will be redirected to the Direct Message interface. You can see all one-to-one conversations in this window.
Look for the particular message you want to remove. You can either remove the whole conversation string or delete a particular conversation from that string by moving into the conversation string. Simply long-tap on the main conversation icon or a specific word or sentence in a conversation. A command menu appears that has Copy, Forward, and Delete options. Tap Delete to remove it. With that, a part of the query about how to delete TikTok messages on iPhone is resolved.
Brief steps for deleting a TikTok conversation on iPhone
- Launch the TikTok app on your iPhone
- Tap on the Notification icon that lies at the bottom options bar of the app
- On the Notification interface, tap on the inbox icon at the top right corner
- You will be redirected to the Direct Message page
- Get all conversations listed in the Direct Message
- Find the conversation you want to remove
- Long tap the whole conversation string or a specific conversation reply
- A command menu appears that has Copy, Forward, and Delete option
- Tap the Delete option to remove the message
How to delete TikTok messages on iPhone, leaving the inbox empty
Next comes removing all messages from the TikTok inbox. If you want to delete all chat strings instead of a particular chat conversation, then this is the process you must follow. It shortens the time for a few users who are too busy filtering and tweaking between particular conversations in each message. The solution is to delete all conversations from the Direct Message if those bring up no specific value to you.
Unfortunately, like some other messenger apps, you cannot select all messages at once in TikTok. This app doesn’t have a mass selection feature for bulk delete messages. But what you can do is long-tap the conversation icon, and you will get a command message with a Delete or Cancel option. Tap on the delete, and you will see a confirmation popup for Permanently delete this chat. Tap delete again, and the whole chat string will be removed from your TikTok account.
Short steps of deleting TikTok chat string on iPhone
- Launch the TikTok app on your iPhone
- Tap on the Notification icon that is located at the bottom option bar
- On the Notification interface, tap the inbox icon at the top right corner
- Now you will be on the Direct Message page of this app
- You will see All chat strings in the Direct Message
- Long tap a chat string from the list you want to remove
- A command function will appear with a Delete and Cancel options
- Tap Delete
- A confirmation popup will appear saying, ‘Permanently delete this chat.’
- Select the delete option from the popup message
- You have successfully removed messages from your TikTok profile
Do you want to know how to delete TikTok messages on iPhone? Wondering how to delete TikTok videos at once? Count our articles as proper tutorials in hand that can keep your TikTok profile free from unnecessary chats and unwanted videos.
We don’t stick with TikTok only, and our articles and blogs are way more diverse. Therefore, if you want to learn new tips and tricks about other social websites, see our blogs on Applavia. Users often seek the answer to the query of how to post on Instagram from iPhone or how to change saved Passwords on iPhone. Get your answers and much more on our blog section of the website.