There are times when we like to save a few videos for subsequent viewing. In today’s digital age, we frequently come across fascinating videos on sites like YouTube and Facebook. However, we can’t download videos from some of them since they don’t have a native video downloading feature. If you use an iPhone and want to learn how to download videos on iPhone, you have found the proper spot. So, here we will demonstrate how to download videos on iPhone from Safari in different ways.
Discover how to download videos on iPhone from Safari | Default way
Before anything, note that if you want to download video files from Safari, you should be aware of copyrights and legality. Safari is an easy tool to download videos from various platforms of the internet. Moreover, the iPhone itself, as well as iCloud, often provide a substantial amount of storage space. Although, any site that offers videos that are “legal to download” will likely include a button specifically for this purpose.
On the other hand, some videos start playing instead of being downloaded. So, if you want to save such video files, you have to follow a specific process.
Steps to download videos with Safari using an online tool
- Open the Safari app on your iPhone and visit the site you want to download videos from.
- Then, copy and paste the link of the video in savefrom.net tool’s link box.
- From the next page, select the video quality and click on Download.
- Finally, the files will start to download. Check the progress by clicking on the download icon from the upper left corner of the address bar.
Learn how to download and save YouTube videos to iPhone
If you are curious to figure out how to save YouTube videos to iPhone, you have two options. You can download and save the videos natively from the YouTube app. Furthermore, you can also download videos using VidsWatch.com. It is an online downloader tool that lets you download videos from YouTube and other different platforms.
Steps to download YouTube videos to iPhone
- Open the YouTube app and select the video you want to download.
- Then, tap on Share and copy the link.
- Afterward, go to vidswatch.com and paste the link in the designated box.
- Finally, click on Load Options and select your video format to download.
How to download videos from Facebook with Safari
In terms of popular social media platforms, Facebook is presently at the top. Many podcasts, funny videos, and sports videos are available on Facebook for public viewing. Millions more files are being uploaded to this platform every second. So if you have an iPhone and want to know how to save Facebook videos to iPhone, this section is for you. You can easily download videos from Facebook using savefrom.net.
Note that any video that has its privacy settings set to “Private” cannot be downloaded using this process.
Steps to download videos from Facebook with Safari
- Open the Facebook app and select the video you want to download.
- Then, copy the link and go to savefrom.net from Safari.
- Next, paste the video link and select the video quality.
- Finally, tap on Download to start.
How to download private Facebook or YouTube videos on iPhone
If the videos you are watching have strict privacy settings, you may not be able to download them using online tools. To download private Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube videos on iPhone such videos, you can use the screen recorder app. It is a compact solution for recording screens. So, this app will record the video from the screen when you are playing any “restricted to download” video.
Trying to figure out how to download private videos on iPhone? Install Screen recorder app to easily save the video by recording it from screen.
Steps to save private Facebook or YouTube videos on iPhone
- Install and open the Screen Recorder app on your iPhone.
- Then select resolution, bit rate, and fps.
- After that, tap Start and select the Microphone status off or on.
- Next, click on Start Broadcast, and the screen recording will start.
- Then, select and play the private video that you want to save.
- After finishing the video, tap on Stop to finish recording.
- Finally, crop the parts of the video that you want to save and hit the Export button. The recorded video will be saved in your gallery.
Here we have discussed all the ways how to download videos on iPhone from Safari. If you find this helpful, you can also see how to download twitch streams on your iPhone easily. Furthermore, you can explore some of the best cache music apps if you are frequently on the move and want some offline solution for quenching your thirst for music.