With all of the photographs, movies, and applications that we install onto our iPhones, not using the capacity that our iPhones come with out of the box is no longer a feasible option. Therefore, in this post, we will explain to you how to get more iPhone storage.
Here’s How to Get More iPhone Storage utilizing the Cleaner app for iPhone
Because there’s no feature natively on the iPhone that allows you to recognize and remove comparable photos (a leading cause in eating up your iPhone memory). You’ll need a third-party photo cleanup app like Cleaner for iPhone for this.
Furthermore, if you have a large number of duplicate contacts on your iPhone, you will find it difficult to erase them. Fortunately, you can do this with the Cleaner for iPhone app. To learn how to eliminate duplicate contacts on iPhone using the Cleaner app,
How to use the Cleaner app to erase duplicate photos in bulk on your iPhone
Step 1: Open the Cleaner for iPhone app on your iPhone
Step 2: Select the sort of photos you’d like to remove by tapping on Photos. Similar Images, Screenshots, Live Photos, Burst Photos, or Similar Blurred Photos are just a few examples.
Step 3: You may pick all of the images and remove them or choose individual images and delete them. Alternatively, you can select only the photographs you wish to delete and then hit Delete Selected
To do a bulk deletion of photos:
- Tap Fast Clean to erase all photographs in bulk
- Then, for the photographs, you wish to remove, specify a time limit
- Choose the types of photos you wish to get rid of
- Then, to erase your photos from your iPhone, tap Clean Storage
How to get more iPhone storage using native apps and simple techniques
When you purchase an iPhone, the storage space is predetermined. You can’t expand the storage on your iPhone once it’s full. However, there is a way to make room.
How to get more iPhone storage with iCloud
Unfortunately, unlike some other devices, the iPhone does not offer expandable storage. However, there are ways to increase the capacity of your iPhone without breaking the bank or having to wipe out everything in your internal storage.
As many know, Apple has cloud-based storage for increasing iPhone storage. It does so by backing up your stuff to iCloud. You receive 5GB of free storage when you sign up for an iCloud account. You can even use other cloud-based services in addition to iCloud. Some examples include Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and a slew of other available services.
You actually get 15GB of provided storage with your Google Drive account, which you must share with your other Google accounts. Dropbox and OneDrive provide both 2GB and 5GB of free storage.
You can utilize any cloud services to store your data, photographs, or movies from your iPhone. This will clear up space on your iPhone while ensuring that you do not lose any of your data.
Here’s how to uninstall applications on your iPhone
Most often, what usually happens is that people forget all about the numerous unwanted and hardly used apps that are eating away at your iPhone’s internal storage. Removing such applications is one of the most cost-effective methods on how to get more iPhone storage.
There are two ways to increase the storage capacity of your iPhone.
You have the option of deleting or offloading unneeded apps from your iPhone. When you delete an app, both the app and its data are removed from your iPhone. On the other hand, offloading an app removes the program from your iPhone but keeps its data. You may then re-install the app if you want to use it again.
How to uninstall applications on your iPhone:
Note: Certain built-in iOS apps can’t be removed. As a result, the Delete App option will not show in their situation. We’ve covered a few options for deleting apps from your iPhone in this article.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone, then to General, and then to iPhone Storage.
- Choose a specific app you wish to uninstall from the list of applications below and then hit Delete App.
- Then, to confirm your decision, press on Delete App once again.
- On your iPhone, press and hold anywhere until the applications begin to bounce.
- Then select Delete App from the Remove (-) menu.
- Then, to confirm your decision hit Delete.
- On your iPhone, press and hold anywhere until the applications begin to bounce
- Then select Delete App from the Remove (-) menu
- Then, to confirm your decision hit Delete
How to get more iPhone Storage by deleting downloaded music
Those playlists and CDs you downloaded to listen to while on your way to your job quickly accumulate without notice, it seems. Using Apple Music, it’s simple to locate and remove your downloaded music from your iPhone.
- Select Apple Music from the list under Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage.
- You can swipe to delete individual tracks or erase all songs at the top.
Check out how to increase iPhone storage by clearing browser cache:
Your browsers always use cache to save your browsing history and data. The primary purpose is to speed up your online browsing and protect your login credentials. You need not log in each time you visit the website on Safari, which will ultimately speed up your browsing needs.
It’s straightforward to clear caches on your iPhone’s Safari or Chrome browsers.
Two Simple steps:
- Go to the Settings app, pick Safari, and touch Clear History and Website Data to clear your cache from the Safari browser
- Open the Chrome browser app and press the three dots icon to clear the browser cache. Then, from the options menu, select Settings, and then Privacy.
How to Offload Apps on iPhone: A Step-by-Step Guide:
After you uninstall an app, you may want to install it again in the future. Therefore, offloading an app is a good idea.
- Pop open the Settings section on your iPhone, then go to General and hit on iPhone Storage
- Then, from the list that displays, choose the program that you wish to unload
- After that, select Offload App from the drop-down menu
- To confirm your selection, tap Offload App once again
All in all, we’ve covered six effective methods so you can learn how to get more iPhone storage.
If you are pleased by reading this article, then check out 11 Best iPhone Cleaner Apps in 2023.