Before we start
If the volume on your iPhone has been giving a low output, you must wonder how to increase volume on iPhone. No need to be tense because, in this article, we will tell you how to raise the volume using the Equalizer Fx app for iPhone.
How to increase volume on iPhone with Equalizer FX App
It’s possible that you may not be able to hear the audio output coming from your iPhone, firstly, if the volume on your iPhone is too low. It’s easy to mistakenly turn your ringer volume all the way down or flip the quiet option.
Yes, your iPhone indeed has built-in equalization. However, you can’t really tweak the settings for the different frequencies. As a result, the Equalizer Fx app is at your service. The loudness of iPhone volume can dramatically be increased with this EQ app.
Follow the guidelines below to use the Equalizer Fx app to make your iPhone louder for your favorite tunes.
- Select and play any audio file from your music collection
- On the bottom of the screen, press the presets button
- Choose the “Loudness” preset
- By sliding the bass slider up and down, you may adjust the bass and treble intensity levels to your preference
How to increase volume on iPhone using a few overlooked ways:
Frequently in life, the easiest methods are often never on our minds. Below are three simple yet effective methods to increase volume on your iPhone.
How to Use the volume buttons to increase the volume:
- Get your iPhone unlocked
- The volume up button, positioned on the left side of your iPhone, can be tapped or held down.
Increasing volume from the iPhone settings app:
- Open the Settings app on your phone
- Sounds and haptics may be activated by tapping on the screen
- Turn the volume all the way up on the Ringer and Alerts slider
- If you don’t hear anything, it’s possible that your iPhone speaker is broken.
Using Siri to increase the volume:
- If you’re already listening to anything on your iPhone, press the Siri Home button to increase the volume until Siri appears or say, “Hey Siri.”
- Say, if you want to crank up the volume, “”Turn the volume up.”
How to increase volume on iPhone using EQ
The bellowed mentioned setting compresses Dynamic Range by inverting audio, reducing loud noises while amplifying softer tones.
- Toggle the Equalizer to Increase the Volume of Your iPhone Music
- To access the EQ, go to Settings > Music > EQ. By default, it remians in turned-off mode
- Change the setting to Late Night.
How to increase volume on iPhone using a Bluetooth speaker
Three simple steps:
- Invest in an aftermarket Bluetooth speaker
- Connect your iPhone via Bluetooth to stream audio
- Use Equalizer Fx to tweak with volume settings
- Even if your iPhone is set to quiet, your iPhone will emit a noise when you alter the Ringer & Alerts slider in the Settings app.
- If you notice sound coming from your iPhone speaker is very low, even when the volume is set all the way up, or if the speaker sounds like it’s blown, your speaker is probably broken and requires fixing.
Let’s face it, many folks use their iPhone devices n noisy environments, which can often lead to the impression that the volume of your iPhone is at a low level. However, these above-mentioned tips and tricks on increasing volume on iPhone will do the trick for anyone with volume issues.
Next, check out how to amplify sound on iPhone the easy way.