PDF is the finest format for sharing files because it ensures that your document looks exactly how you want it to on every device or operating system. If you’re looking for instructions on how to make a PDF on iPhone, the Scanner App – PDF Editor is here to assist.
How to make a PDF on iPhone with the Scanner App
This is one of the finest PDF editors for iPhone since it quickly generates new PDFs and converts existing files to PDFs.
Below is a guide on how to make a PDF on iPhone efficiently using this PDF maker app.
- On your iPhone, open the PDF Scanner app
- Press on Plus (+) button at the bottom of the main page
- By pressing on Import from Cloud, you may also download pictures from Google Drive, Dropbox, WiFi Sync, or iCloud
- To convert to PDF, press Save once you’ve picked your image from your camera. If you’ve imported your photo, though, it’ll be saved as a PDF in your app
- From the main page, you can now modify or share your converted PDF file.
Editing PDF on your device using the Scanner App – PDF Editor:
- Open the PDF Scanner application
- Choose the PDF file you wish to modify from the main page
- Then, from the bottom-left corner of the screen, tap the Options icon
- A taskbar displays PDF editing tools including ROTATE, OCR, SIGNATURE, CROP, and FILTER. Choose the tool(s) you want to use on your PDF
- When you’ve finished altering your PDF file, touch the Done button in the top-right corner of your screen.
Making PDF on iPhone with built-in options
Note: This method requires iOS 10 and later versions.
On iPhone, you can now convert any document into a PDF in seconds. You don’t need any third-party apps to get started because the feature is embedded into the Share option.
Here’s how it’s done:
- On your iPhone, open any form of document or picture file
- Located at the bottom of the screen, tap Share
- To find and pick Print, scroll through the icons
- Onscreen, a preview will appear: pinch to enlarge the document and see it in full-screen mode
- This preview a PDF file and export it; go to the upper right corner of the screen and select Share
- Choose whether to send your PDF by AirDrop, email, or another iPhone app
- iOS 13 and later will allow you to save whole web pages as PDFs.
Checkout how to make picture to PDF on iPhone using the Scanner app
How to make a PDF on iPhone via the Apple Books app
Apple introduced a thing called the Books app, which is a free e-book reading and store software. You can effortlessly convert any photograph to PDF using the Books app on your device. Your photo must be saved in the Photos app for this process to work.
- On your iPhone, open the Photos app.
- Tap Share after touching and holding the image you wish to convert to PDF.
- Then, from the share sheet menu, select the Books app.
- Any JPG, PNG, or other image files will be converted to PDF automatically.
- Go to the Photos app and hit Select to convert several photos to PDF. Then choose all of the photographs you want to convert and hit the Share button.
- The Books app may then be selected from the share option. Your images will be automatically saved into PDF files on iPhone as a result of this.
If you solely want to make a PDF on iPhone, then the above-mentioned options are at your disposal. However, these approaches accomplish nothing more than just making a PDF. You’ll need an app if you wish to modify, add an e-signature, or combine several files with your PDFs. Therefore, the Scanner app – PDF Editor for iPhone is the most viable option.
If you like this article, you should also check out How to Sign Documents on iPhone.