Before we start
Despite having a ton of soundtracks on our iPhone, we don’t feel like listening to all of them. Someone’s music choice depends on their mood. You’d prefer a certain type of song when you’re happy and a different type when you’re sad. This is where the playlists come in handy. So, to learn how to make a playlist on iPhone, continue following this guide.
Here, we’ve explained two ways on how to create, edit, or delete a music playlist on iPhone. So, check out the Equalizer Fx: Bass Booster App, a third-party app, and Apple Music, a native iPhone app.
How to make a playlist on iPhone using a third-party app
Making a playlist is an integral feature for any music player. You’ll hardly find any music apps without one. So it is important that the process to create a new iPhone playlist be straightforward.
Luckily for you, you can easily make your own play list on your iPhone with the Equalizer Fx app. If you’ve got songs to add to your music playlist, you can do that easily too. This app is primarily one of the best EQ apps for iPhone with a built-in music player. It is basically an all-in-one music app built for your iPhone.
If you haven’t done it already, you’d need to download this app ASAP to enjoy your music. So, launch App Store on your iPhone and install the Equalizer Fx: Bass Booster App for free.
Steps on how to make a playlist on iPhone with the Equalizer Fx app:
- Launch the Equalizer Fx: Bass Booster App.
- Tap on the Playlists tab located at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, press on the Plus + icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Then to create a new playlist, enter a name for your music playlist at the dialog box and tap Create.
Steps on how to add songs to playlist on iPhone with the Equalizer Fx app:
- Navigate to the Explore tab after you’ve launched the Equalizer Fx app, select the song you’d want to add to your music playlist.
- Then tap on the Plus + icon when the built-in music player appears playing your soundtrack.
- After that, simply tap on any one of the existing music playlists to add your song. Or create a new playlist.
Steps on how to edit a playlist you created on iPhone with the Equalizer Fx app:
- Launch the Equalizer Fx: Bass Booster App.
- Then go to the Playlists section and select the music playlist you’d want to edit.
- To change the order of your song in the playlist, tap on Shuffle.
- To remove a soundtrack from the playlist, select the More icon beside the song and tap Delete.
- To add a song from this music playlist to another, select the More symbol beside the song and tap Add-Playlist. After that, select the other playlist where you’d want to add the song.
Steps on how to rename and delete a playlist on iPhone with the Equalizer Fx app:
- Tap on the Playlists tab from the bottom of the screen after you’ve opened the Equalizer Fx app.
- To change the name of your music playlist, tap on the More icon and select Rename. Then modify the name of your playlist and tap Save.
- To remove your music playlist, tap on the More icon and press Delete. Next, tap on Yes to confirm your choice.
How to make a playlist on iPhone with the Apple Music app
Another method of making a music playlist on iPhone is by using Apple Music. It is a music streaming service developed by Apple. You can also listen to existing soundtracks on your iPhone music library. Here we’ve explored everything from how to create, edit and delete a playlist in Apple Music.
Step-by-step directions on how to create a playlist on iPhone with Apple Music:
- Launch the Apple Music app on your iPhone.
- Under the Library section, select Playlists.
- Tap on the Plus + button next to “New Playlist…” to create your own new music playlist.
- Then write a name and description for the new playlist. Also, add an image to your playlist either by taking a picture or choosing one from the photo library.
- Next, tap Add Music to include songs from your music library to your new playlist.
- Finally, tap Done, and your new playlist is ready.
Steps on how to edit a playlist on Apple Music:
- Open Apple Music on your iPhone.
- Tap on Playlists and select the playlist you’d want to add your songs.
- Next, tap on the More button located at the top-right corner of your screen.
- From the drop-down menu, tap on Edit to make changes to your playlist.
- To change the photo of your playlist, tap on the camera button.
- To rename your playlist, just erase the existing name and write a new name. Same for the Description section.
- To add songs to your playlist, tap on Add Music and select the soundtrack(s) from your song library. After that, tap Done.
- To remove soundtracks from your playlist, tap on the Red (-) button beside the song. After that, tap Delete to remove the track.
- Finally, tap Done.
Steps on how to delete a music playlist in Apple Music:
- Launch Apple Music on your iPhone.
- Select Playlists from the Library section.
- Then choose the music playlist you’d want to remove.
- Next, click on the More symbol at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Delete from Library.
- Then tap Delete Playlist to confirm your choice.
Now you know how to make a playlist on iPhone. You can enjoy your favorite songs by listening to your playlist. With time your music preference will change and so you could either edit your existing playlists or create new ones. In this guide, we’ve explored in-depth two ways on how to add new playlists to iPhone. You could use the Equalizer Fx app, which is considered to be the best music equalizer app for iPhone. Or you could try Apple Music if you don’t want to use a third-party app.
If you’ve liked this, then check out this another guide on Equalizer Fx: How to Make Music Louder on iPhone.