We always want to make our captured video memories look better. Making a video in collage form is certainly one of the best ways to do that. So, as an iPhone user, if you are curious to learn how to make a video collage on iPhone, you are in the right place.
Making a collage involves placing multiple photos or videos on the same screen. You can easily make a video collage on your iPhone with some video editing apps. Although, in a video collage, you may want to play all the videos simultaneously or in sequence. This discussion will provide you complete guidance on how to create a video collage in both ways.
Alongside of video collages, you can also create photo collage on your iPhone. To make beautiful photo collage you can use some of the best photo collage apps available on App Store.
How to make a video collage on iPhone | 2 easy ways
If you are looking for a good app for video collage, you are in the right place. Currently, iPhone has no native feature of editing a video with collage. So, you have to use a third-party app for this task. Therefore, this guide will help you find the best video collage making app on the App Store.
Do you know you can easily edit and create fascinating videos right on your iPhone? Video Editor and Maker is one of the best apps for producing amazing videos with your favorite music.
To make a video collage on iPhone, we suggest using Picsart or VivaVideo. Both of these apps have an easy interface and good effectiveness.
How to make a video collage with Picsart
For simplicity and performance, Picsart is on top of our list as a great video collage app. It works both as video and picture collage app for iPhone. You can easily add multiple videos in this app and make a much larger or shorten your video collage. Additionally, Picsart lets you organize your video placement and use custom visual effects for collage videos easily.
Discover how to make a video collage using Picsart
- Find and open Picsart on your iPhone.
- Select a video you want to make a collage from the Videos tab.
- Next, tap on Add Video and select another video.
- Then, resize and position the new video on the frame.
- Later, click on Apply and hit the right arrow icon.
- Finally, select the video resolution, FPS, format, and tap Save or Share.
How to make a video collage with VivaVideo
VivaVideo is another good app to create video collages that support extensive video editing. Alongside basic video editing and collage, it lets you do voiceovers and add subtitles too. For its simplicity in UI design, it is very easy to make a video collage with VivaVideo.
Discover how to make a video collage with VivaVideo
- Locate and open VivaVideo on your iPhone.
- Next, tap on New Project and select a video.
- Then, tap on Overlay and choose another video to make a collage.
- After that, resize, fix placement and tap Done.
- Finally, tap Export and select video resolution.
How to make a video collage with music
If you are curious about how to add music to a collage video, this section is for you. Adding music to your video collage makes it more attractive to viewers. There are plenty of apps available on the App Store for this task. But finding the easy and convenient one can be a time-consuming task for you. From our experience, we found Video Editor as quite a good app for this task. You can easily add music to any collage video on your iPhone with this amazing editing app.
Steps to create a collage video with music
- Install and open the Video Editor app on your iPhone.
- Next, tap the Videos tab and select a video from your phone.
- Then, click on Add Music and select Tracks, Apple Music, or Record Audio.
- Finally, tap the upper right arrow and save the video or share it.
Here we have provided guidance on how to make a video collage on iPhone. Follow these instructions and make creative video collages with convenience. If this was helpful, you might also try checking how to edit videos on your iPhone or the best video editor apps.