YouTube has a vast collection of music. Unfortunately, they are in video format. If you want them on your iPhone to listen to them offline, you must download them. The same procedure is needed if you wish to any YouTube video as your ringtone. Then, how to make a YouTube video into a ringtone for iPhone? This article will piece together all the relevant steps for you. The measures will ask you to install a third-party app named Ringtones: Ringtone Maker. You will also need to have the GarageBand app on your iPhone and basic knowledge about using the screen recorder on your device.
How to make a YouTube video into a ringtone for iPhone with the help of Ringtones app
Ringtones app is a versatile third-party app that gives users plenty of features. The features included in the app are – a vast collection of ringtones, wallpapers, tools to make custom ringtones, etc. A unique feature among other tools of this app is the Audio from Video function. This particular functionality of Ringtones is the main focus of this article. Because with its help, you will be able to extract audio out of any video on your iPhone easily. If you just want to set a song as a ringtone, the process is much easier with the Ringtones app.
Later on, you have to rely on the GarageBand app to set the custom ringtone on your iPhone. First, you need to use the native screen recorder app to record the YouTube video you want as your ringtone. Make sure the recorder video is present in your iPhone. Now, let’s move on to making a YouTube video into a ringtone for iPhone.
If you want to have custom ringtones for your iPhone, look no further and get the Ringtones: Ringtone Maker app from the App Store now.
Steps to follow on learning how to make a YouTube video into a ringtone for iPhone using the Ringtones app:
- Go to the App Store and download the Ringtones: Ringtone Maker for free.
- Launch the app on your iPhone, and on the first menu, select the “AUDIO FROM VIDEO” tool.
- You will see the Media menu; you may choose the YouTube video you screen recorded.
- As soon as you select the video, the Ringtones app will automatically separate the audio from the video. You will also see the trimmer tool here; choose 30 seconds length for your custom ringtone.
- Additionally, you may use the “FADE IN” or the “FADE OUT” effect for the ringtone. On top of this menu, you can rename the file’s title.
- Then, tap on the Save button at the bottom right of your screen to complete the process in the Ringtones app. You will discover the ringtone on the Custom section of the My Tones tab.
- Now, tap on the ellipsis (three-dot) icon on the left of the ringtone and select Install Ringtone. Select Install via GarageBand app to begin the process of setting up your custom ringtone on your iPhone.
Steps on how to use the GarageBand app to set a ringtone made out of a YouTube video using the Ringtones app:
- On the Ringtones: Ringtone Maker app, tap on the ellipsis icon beside your custom tone and select Install Ringtone.
- On the following popup menu, you need to choose Install via GarageBand.
- Select the GarageBand icon on the popup window to launch the GarageBand app.
- You will discover yourself on the GarageBand Recents menu, where you may tap and hold the custom ringtone to open up the file options menu. Select Share from there.
- Now, select ringtone on the Share Song menu then selects Export on the following Export Ringtone menu.
- Then, after the ringtone exportation is complete, a popup menu will be visible from where you need to select the Use sound as… option.
- Finally, select Standard Ringtone to set the custom tone as your default ringtone of your iPhone.
This article has tried to give you proper instructions on how to make a YouTube video into a ringtone for iPhone. The apps suggested in this article are some of the best ringtone apps in their category. Especially the Ringtones app is an exceptional third-party app for ringtones and wallpapers. Moreover, you can now create unlimited custom tones for your iPhone with the help of the apps mentioned in this article.