Want to design your own custom invitation cards? Whether it is a birthday, wedding, or party event, you can create some of the best invitation cards with the latest trends or designs using your iPhone. In this comprehensive article, we are going to find out how to make invitations on iPhone using multiple different ways. The methods include using iPhone’s native apps or third-party invitation maker apps.
How to make invitations on iPhone using the Calendar app
The Calendar app comes preinstalled on Apple’s devices such as iPhone, iPad, and Mac. With this app, you get access to a digital calendar on your iPhone, where you can also set event reminders. However, another key feature of this app is that you can also send event invites to other people from your contacts. So, let’s learn how to use your iPhone to send a calendar invite.
Here’s how to send a calendar invite on your iPhone:
- Open your iPhone’s Calendar app.
- Then, in the top right, tap the “Plus +” symbol to create an event.
- Next, enter the title (for example: John’s Birthday Party”) and then add a “Location.”
- After that, select the start and end times of the event.
- Next, tap on “Invitees” to send out invitations to people in your iPhone contacts, and then tap on “Done.”
- Then tap on “Alert” to select when you should receive the event notification alerts.
- You can also add digital invitation cards if you have made one by tapping on “Add attachment….”
- Finally, tap on “Add” to create your calendar invite.
Read also: 11 Best Free Water Reminder Apps for iPhone
How to make invitations on iPhone using the Pages app
Another way to make a digital invitation on your iPhone is to use its native Pages app. It is Apple’s default word processor app and comes preinstalled on your iPhone. When you use this app, you’ll find some card templates that you could use to send invites. However, the options you’ll receive are very limited. This method is recommended for those who don’t want to use third-party apps.
Here’s how to make an invitation on iPhone with the Pages app:
- Open the Pages app.
- Then on the top-right corner, tap on the “Plus +” icon.
- Next, select the “Choose a Template” option from the popup menu.
- Scroll down and choose a template from the “Cards” section.
- You’ll notice default text and images on your template that you can edit.
- Double-tap on the text to make it editable.
- To add an image, tap on the “Plus +” icon on the default picture.
- Next, tap on the “Plus +” symbol at the top of the screen to further customize your invitation card by adding shapes, photos, videos, or music.
- Once your invitation card is complete, it is now ready to be shared with others.
- Tap on the “More” (three horizontal dots) icon on the top of the screen to “Share” or “Export” your invitation.
How to make invitations on iPhone using invitation maker apps
If you want to design some cool digital invitation cards or have hundreds of template options, try some apps. Here we’ve shared some of the best invitation maker apps for iPhone and how it works. And they are:
Here’s how to make an invitation on iPhone using the Invitation Maker app
Invitation Maker! by Picthug Pte Ltd is one of the best apps to make invitations. It has more than 1000 invitation templates and offers over 40 stylish fonts to customize your invitation.
- Launch the Invitation Maker app.
- On the “Create Event” tab, you’ll find the “Invitation” and “Greeting Cards” sections.
- Under the “Invitation” section, you can create your own invitation using the app’s stock photos or select a custom-made one from different categories.
- In the editing section, you’ll receive options to add filters, texts, stickers, and image overlays.
- After that, save the invitation on your iPhone, create an RSVP, or share it on social media.
Here’s how to make an invitation on iPhone using the Invitation Maker Studio app:
Invitation Maker Studio is another third-party app to create digital invitations on your iPhone. With this app, you’ll have access to more than 5000 different invitation and card designs.
- Open the Invitation Maker Studio app.
- Under the “Invitations” section, you can either upload or create your own design or select from various categories.
- On the editing part, you can add text or edit existing text with new fonts. Also, you can add stickers and upload images from your Photos library.
- Once done, tap on “NEXT” to save, share, or print your invitation.
Here’s how to make an invitation on iPhone with the Evite app:
Another app to make invitations is Evite. It offers more than 4000 invitation templates and also allows you to create virtual events.
- Launch the Evite app.
- Next, select a template from the “Choose a Design” section or browse for more options from the “Categories” section.
- Then enter information like event title, date/time, locations, etc. You can also create a virtual event by adding a video chat link.
- Also, tap on “Additional Options” to enter more information such as guest size, whether guests can bring additional people, etc.
- Next, tap on “Continue” and sign in to your Evite, Apple ID, Gmail, or Facebook account.
- After that, send your invitation to your phone contacts or share the link via Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Planning your events or parties has become easier with digital invitations. You don’t have to print invitation cards and post them to people. With more and more people online, sending online or digital invitations for important parties and dates has become much easier. So it is crucial for you to know how to make invitations on iPhone.
Read Also: 13 Best Free Weather Apps for iPhone