Videos featuring flipped music or reversed sound have become very popular on many social media. Users challenge their followers to identify the original song by posting a flipped version of the song. Currently, there is no way to reverse audio or video within any social media app. So, many third-party apps stepped up and made it possible. Therefore, you might be interested in finding out how to reverse audio on iPhone.
Here we will explain how to have fun with reversed audio right from your iPhone. These reversed audios can be used for many fun projects too. For instance, using as background sound in any funny video or comedy skits.
How to reverse audio on iPhone | 3 easy ways
There are many third-party apps on iPhone to reverse audio files. But finding the good one can be an arduous task. So, here we will share our experience and steps of the two best audio reverser apps from the App Store. From our hands-on experience, we found Reverse Audio, Reverse Song Player, and GarageBand work best for this task.
How to reverse audio on iPhone with the Reverse Audio app
Reverse Audio is a simple and straightforward app to put a reverse effect on the audio files of your iPhone. It can be used as a good backward talking or backwards voice recorder app. All you have to do is import files or record your audio voice. After that, you can save the audio file with a reverse effect.
Steps to reverse audio on iPhone with the Reverse Audio app
- Install and open the Reverse Audio app on your iPhone.
- Next, click on the three-dotted button and select Import from Files.
- Then, tap on the Play Reverse button.
- Finally, tap on the Save(w/ effects) button. The audio file will be saved with a reverse sound effect.
How to reverse audio on iPhone with the Reverse Song Player app
Reverse Song Player is an amazing app that can play your audio files in reverse. You can easily import your songs from the audio library, online playlist or record your own voice. Therefore, you can use it as a backward talking app alongside a reverse audio player.
Steps to reverse audio on iPhone with the Reverse song player app
- Open the Reverse Song Player app on your iPhone.
- Then, select a file from Library, Playlist, or Record your own voice.
- Finally, tap on the file and toggle on the Reverse button. The song or the audio file will be played in reverse.
How to reverse an audio track in GarageBand from iPhone
With GarageBand on iOS, you can easily create, record, and distribute your own music. You can make use of a large library of instruments from different cultures. There are many free sounds, loops, and samples available in this app. Furthermore, you can use this app as an audio reverser. Here you will find out how to play audio backward on your iPhone with GarageBand.
Steps to reverse an audio track in GarageBand
- Locate and open the GarageBand app on your iPhone.
- Next, select an instrument and add your audio track to it.
- Then, click on the track and select Settings.
- From there, toggle on the Reverse button.
- Finally, click on Done and save the project. The track will be saved with a reversed sound effect.
How to adjust the left/right audio balance in iOS?
You can change and adjust your iPhone’s left and right audio sound volume easily. To adjust the sound balance, go to the Settings menu first. Then, scroll down to the Accessibility menu and select your desired sound balance from the Balance menu.
Here we discussed how to reverse audio on iPhone in the most convenient ways. You can select your choice from all these apps that play your voice backwards. Furthermore, you can also try checking how to extract audio from video or how to record radio on iPhone.