Clipping a segment of a Twitch feed makes it simple to relive and download your favorite videos. Many Twitch streamers on the site are known to stay live for hours at a time. So, it is difficult for viewers to relive those exclusive or unexpected moments by just browsing through the Video-On-Dmand (VOD) after the show. Therefore, Twitch introduced the Clip feature. Here we will discuss how to save Twitch clips to iPhone easily.
How to save Twitch clips to iPhone | 3 best ways
Making Twitch clips and downloading them is very easy now. Thanks to UnTwitch & Clipr, two convenient online Twitch video downloaders, you can download Twitch clips in seconds. By using these tools, you can easily clip any Twitch stream from the Twitch app and download them for your personal collection.
Additionally, you can also save your Twitch clips using the Screen Recorder app. It’s a very lightweight app that you can use to save any Twitch videos. Also, the screen recording feature lets you save any private or “Restricted to download” Twitch clips too. In a gist, this is the app if you want to save any Twitch clips without visiting any third-party website
How to save Twitch clips to iPhone with UnTwitch
The UnTwitch online tool is primarily created for downloading Twitch content easily. The fellow developers of this site realized the trouble of downloading large streams. Previously users had to download the whole stream to collect one specific moment of gameplay or stream. Untwitch just made that convenient, so you can easily download all twitch clips with just some simple steps.
Steps to download Twitch clips to iPhone with Untwitch
- Open the Twitch app and play the stream that you want to clip.
- Next, click on the video clip icon from the upper right corner.
- Then, tap the Preview and Edit, and Trim clip according to your need.
- After that, give the clip a name and hit the Publish button.
- Next, click on the Copy link and go to untwitch.com.
- There, paste the copied link in the designated link box and click Submit. You will be prompted with multiple formats of the video.
- Finally, tap and hold the format you want to download and click Download Linked File.
How to save Twitch clips to iPhone with Clipr
Downloading videos and clips from Twitch have become an easy task using Clipr. This is currently one of the best and most dependable services of its kind available online. Developers of Clipr ensured it would always be available free of cost and with minimum advertisements. Therefore, when you are wondering how to download Twitch clips on iPhone, this will be one of the easy ways.
Steps to save Twitch clips to iPhone with the Clipr
- Play your desired Twitch stream from the Twitch app on your iPhone.
- Next, by trimming and making the clip, rename it and hit Publish.
- After that, select Copy link and go to https://clipr.xyz.
- Here, paste your link into the designated link box and hit the Download now button. You will find multiple video quality options.
- Finally, tap and hold the video quality you want to download.
How to save Twitch clips to iPhone with the Screen Recorder app
The Screen Recorder app is the most intuitive choice because of the amazing video recording functionality it brings to your iPhone. With this app, you can natively save your desired clips without any extra steps or visiting any website. Also, this app has a number of useful tools for screen recording, such as the ability to crop the clip, adjust the frame rate, or change the playback speed.
Steps to save Twitch clips to iPhone with the Screen Recorder app
- Install and open the Screen Recorder app on your iPhone.
- Next, tap on the Start button and click on Start Broadcast.
- Afterward, go to the Twitch app and play the video you want to save.
- After completing the record, tap the red button on the top left corner and select Stop.
- Then, click on the Screen Recording pop-up prompt. Here you can edit your recordings to meet your requirements.
- Finally, hit Export and select the video quality. The video will be saved in your gallery.
Here we have provided some easy solutions for saving Twitch clips to iPhone. If you find our efforts helpful, consider exploring our other guides on how to record Twitch streams or how to download videos on iPhone from Safari.