We all know that contracts, invoices, tax declarations, project plans, and various other papers must all be signed. We now have several options on how to sign documents on iPhone digitally. To make it even easier, Scanner App – PDF Editor offers the most convenient signing experience available.
Learn how to sign documents on iPhone with the Scanner App
This article will include 5 different ways to sign documents on iPhone.
If you need to sign a document while traveling, download Scanner App – PDF Editor on your iPhone so you’ll be able to do it on the fly.
After downloading, we’ll go through a few of them in-depth in this post
- How to sign documents on iPhone simply and safely
- How to share your signed document
Here’s how to sign documents on iPhone with the Scanner App:
- Open Scanner App
- Click the (+) icon
- Click on the “Scan with Camera” button and take a picture of your document
- Press on the edit doc icon and press “signature” to attach your signature
- Finally, drag and place your signature to the desired place on your scanned document
How to share your signed document using the Scanner App
- On the main menu, select your desired signed PDF document from the documents folder
- Click on the share icon
- Export it as a PDF or JPEG
- Press “more” to send your signed document via Mail, Facebook, Skype, and more.
How to sign documents on iPhone using the Mail app for iPhone:
- In the Mail app, have a look at the Attachment
- In the Markup preview, hit the toolbox icon, then the Signature button
- Sign the paper on the touchscreen with your finger, then hit Done
- Tap Done once more after placing the signature where it goes in the document.
How sign documents on iPhone using Markup
- To begin a new email, open Mail and press the write button. Alternatively, you can respond to an existing email
- To open the format bar, tap inside the body of your email, then hit the gray arrow icon or Return. You may also tap within your email, then pick Insert Photo or Video or Add Attachment using the cursor. You may need to touch the arrow symbol to navigate through the selections.
- Tap the Camera or Document button, then locate and mark up the photo or PDF that you wish to attach
- After that, touch the gray arrow symbol next to the Attachment. To add your Markup, use the Markup button. To add a signature, text, or other items, use the + button
- After that, tap Done and send your email.
How to sign documents on iPhone using Notes app:
- Select a specific note or create a new one under Notes
- Press and hold the Camera button. To begin scanning a document in Notes, hit the Camera button, then tap the Scan Documents icon for scanning documents
- In front of the camera, place your paper
- Your document will be scanned automatically if your device is set to Auto mode.
- Tap the Shutter button if you need to take a scan manually. To scan, press the Shutter button or one of the Volume button
- After that, move the corners of the scan to make it match the page, then hit Keep Scan
- Save the document or add more scans to it.
Add a signature:
- Open Notes, then tap the note’s document
- Select the Share option. Then hit the Markup icon after clicking the Share button
- Add a stored signature or generate a new signature by tapping the Add Button, then the Signature symbol. The signature box can then be resized and placed wherever you wish on the page
How to sign documents on iPhone using Google Drive app:
- Launch the Google Drive application
- Tap Add in the lower right corner
- Tap Scan
- Take a picture of the document that you want to scan
- Change the scan area: Crop with a tap
- Retake the photo: Re-scan the current page
- Examine a different page: Activate the Add button
- Tap Done to save the completed document.
To make your documents official, just include a PDF signature. Signing documents on iPhone is nearly always required to legitimate a document for professionals and non-professionals. Furthermore, with the Scanner App – PDF Editor, combine your scanned documents into a single PDF file to send through email, iMessage, or store to the camera roll. It’s never been easier.
If you found this how-to sign documents on iPhone write-up informative, then check out 10 Best Document Scanner Apps for iPhone.