The free picture and video sharing platform Instagram is widely popular. It allows users to publish and share photographs and videos with friends or followers. It also provides a live video broadcasting function that you can enjoy on both your iPhone or a smart TV. Here in this guide, we’ll show you how to watch Instagram live on TV from iPhone.
How to watch Instagram Live on TV from iPhone | 3 easy ways
Watching a live feed of Instagram on a smart tv is quite exciting. The process is also quite simple if you are curious about how to stream Instagram live on TV. For instance, you can use an HDMI cable to connect your iPhone to TV. But if you want a wireless solution, going with screen mirroring or casting app is the best alternative.
Display emulation tools like AirBeamTV send your iPhone’s Instagram feed to a TV set wirelessly. Additionally, using the AirBeamTV screen mirroring app, you may see what your friends are up to. Alongside AirBeamTV, you can also use AirPlay if you have Apple TV or AirPlay-supported TV to cast Instagram live to TV.
How to watch Instagram Live on TV with AirBeamTV
AirBeamTV is one of the most popular solutions for casting Instagram to TV. So if you are wondering how to cast Instagram live to TV, AirBeamTV can do that too. It uses the screen mirroring function to cast your favorite Instagram content easily.
How to watch Instagram live on tv from iPhone with AirBeamTV
- Install the AirBeamTV app on both your iPhone and TV.
- Ensure your TV and iPhone are connected to the same wireless network.
- After opening, you will see the app is looking for a device to cast.
- When the app detects your smart TV, select the device and tap on Start Mirroring.
- Finally, open Instagram on your iPhone and play the live video you want to enjoy.
How to watch Instagram Live on TV with Profile for Instagram
If you have an Apple TV, Profile for Instagram app is the best tool to watch Instagram live on it. Alongside a user-friendly interface, it has a very stable casting system. Follow the process to watch Instagram on TV with this app:
- Install and open the Profile for Instagram app on your iPhone and Apple TV.
- After that, open the app on your TV and note the 6-digit code.
- On your iPhone app, log in via Instagram and provide the 6-digit code.
- After successful login, the devices will be paired.
- Then, play any video on Instagram and it will be streamed on your TV.
How to watch Instagram live on tv from iPhone AirPlay
AirPlay is a convenient solution for iPhone users if it’s about how to watch Instagram live on smart tv. When you have an Apple TV or AirPlay-supported smart TV, you can use AirPlay for Instagram casting to TV easily.
Here’s how to cast Instagram live with AirPlay
- Open the WiFi settings on both your iPhone and TV.
- Connect the devices to the same WiFi network.
- Next, select Screen Mirroring from the Control Center.
- Then select the TV from the device list.
- Finally, open Instagram and start watching a live video. Your screen will begin to cast on your TV.
How to watch Instagram Live?
Anyone can start an Instagram Live nowadays. When a user posts a live broadcast, their profile image will show in feed with a colored ring around it and the word Live. Simply tap or click on their profile image to see their live stream. Hence, you can watch live broadcasts on the Instagram app or the Instagram website. Additionally, you can also post on Instagram your own Live and check Instagram live viewer count and profiles too.
Here we have thoroughly described how to watch Instagram live on TV from iPhone. Following the process, you can easily enjoy your favorite content on TV. If this was helpful, you could also try checking the list of best apps to make TikTok videos or best free live stream apps on your iPhone.