Reaction video is a common mode of reaching audiences these days. And out of all the streaming platforms, YouTube is one of the most popular places. So learning how to make a YouTube reaction video on iPhone can help you share your gameplay, tutorials, or even vlogs.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to make a reaction video for YouTube using a superb reaction video app. So before you proceed any further, download Screen Recorder for iPhone and keep reading.
YouTube reaction videos are becoming an ideal mode of streaming digital content day by day. Whether you want to record and share a walkthrough for an app or simply looking to stream gameplay, the Screen Recorder app has got you covered. It has video recording and editing tools, commentary, and of course, a reaction cam. Let’s check out how to utilize all those and make reaction videos on iPhone.
How to Make a YouTube Reaction Video on iPhone | Best 2 Ways
There are two approaches to this guide on how to make a YouTube reaction video on iPhone. Both of them require using the Screen Recorder for iPhone app.
- React to an existing YouTube video
- React to your own videos on iPhone and upload them to YouTube
Here’s how to react to videos on YouTube using the screen recording app
Screen Recorder for iPhone is a complete app for capturing anything on your screen and making them shareable. On the other hand, this Facecam app lets you react to any video, including both YouTube and iPhone captures. For instance, you uploaded a video on YouTube, and now you want to record your response with it. Say no more! Read on to know how to make a reaction video on YouTube through the simplest of efforts.
Before you discover how to make a YouTube reaction video on iPhone, install the Screen Recorder app for free from the App Store.
Steps on how to do a reaction video on YouTube with your iPhone
- Open the YouTube app or go to youtube.com on your browser
- Play the video you wish to react to.
- Tap on the Share button below. Then copy the video link.
- Next, launch the Screen Recorder for iPhone app.
- From the bottom menu, go to Facecam.
- Then select YouTube Video.
- The app will paste the copied link automatically. In case it doesn’t happen, manually paste the YouTube URL on the field.
- Then tap on Get Video.
- That’s it! Now you’re ready to use the reaction cam.
- To adjust the Facecam position, simply tap on the Position icon and choose.
- Once you’re ready, touch the Start button. Then hit Stop when you’re done.
To save the YouTube reaction video —
- Make necessary corrections from the versatile editing tools that appear.
- Then tap on Export at the top right corner.
- Select a video resolution. You can choose up to 1080p.
- Next, simply hit Save to Photos button, and you’re good to go.
Here’s how to record reaction videos on iPhone for YouTube
You can make reaction videos on your iPhone from both the camera roll and recordings. For instance, screen record your iPhone while playing a game and insert Facecam with the video reaction app. You can even shoot a video with your iPhone camera and add Facecam reactions to that as well. Let’s see how to make a YouTube reaction video on iPhone in the following.
Steps on how to do reaction videos on iPhone
- Install and launch the Screen Recorder for iPhone app.
- Tap on Facecam from the bottom menu.
- To react to screen capture, select the My Recordings option. Or choose Camera Roll if you want to respond to a captured video.
- On the next screen, open the video you wish to react to.
- A number of adjustments tools will appear. Resize and position your Facecam as necessary.
- Also, you can adjust the volume and microphone for your response video.
- When you’re ready, tap the Red Circle at the bottom to start.
- Once the video finishes, you can either retake or click on Next.
- The inbuilt video editor will appear. Trim, adjust speed, add filters or stickers if you want.
- Then click on Export at the top, and choose a video resolution from SD to Full HD.
- That’s it. Save the reaction video to iPhone and upload it to YouTube anytime.
We’ve shared two of the easiest ways on how to do reaction videos on YouTube with Screen Recorder for iPhone. But the app is capable of doing a lot more and has tons of features. For instance, you can add audio to video from the commentary section and live stream Facebook, YouTube, or Twitch. You can also edit videos with top-of-the-line tools and create GIFs from videos, making it the best of screen recording apps for iPhone.